Keeping safe at Wellington
To keep our community as safe as possible while we ease back into normal life, we kindly ask you to follow these 5 Guidelines:
- Continue to wear a facemask in communal spaces such as corridors and toilets. In the sanctuary, please wear a mask until seated.
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
- During Worship, keep a physical distance between different households.
- It is no longer mandatory to wear face-covering during worship, but we show respect to anyone who chooses to wear a mask. There is also an allocated space in the sanctuary where masks will be worn at all times.
- Please do not attend worship or any other activities in our building if you have a cough or flu or cold symptoms.