provided by the Prayer Group
“It is God who works in you to will and to act in order to
fulfil his good order.”
Philippians 2.13 (NIV)
* Pray that we may always trust God’s leading.
* Pray for forgiveness when we fail to have enough faith to go
where God leads us.
* Give thanks for all who work in surgeries and hospitals,
researchers and those who find ways forward in medicine.
* Give thanks for those who guide us in the ‘Care for Creation’.
Pray for our participation in caring.
* Pray for our Government as it deals with Brexit.
* Pray for the work of Church House Youth Club associated with
St. Francis in the East in Bridgton.