I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.
1 Corinthians 3.6 (NIV)
- Give thanks that even when our efforts are inconsequential, God uses them to build up his kingdom.
- Pray that we may respect how we live and look after the world, in which we live.
- Give thanks for a successful Hyndland S5 Conference, exploring values such as, justice, forgiveness, humility and selflessness and considering how these choices are directing their lives.
- Pray that through experience of SU Holiday Camps, young lives may be transformed by an encounter with Christ.
- Pray for the people of Orlando.
- Pray for the day when everyone who loves God will love their brothers and sisters.
If you wish prayer for any matter, please contact the prayer group.